Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Introduction

Article about: Hello! My name is Konstantin, I'm a beginner collector, and I was interested in the topic of German cuff title until 1945 and on WRF I found a lot of useful information on this issue. I also

Post Introduction

Hello!
    My name is Konstantin, I'm a beginner collector, and I was interested in the topic of German cuff title until 1945 and on WRF I found a lot of useful information on this issue. I also found many interesting people and in the future I want to communicate and gain experience. On WRF there is an interesting trading platform where I'm going to search for the items I need in the collection.
    I hope for the help of professionals and valuable information on this interesting forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introduction
    P
    Many

Welcome!

You'll feel right at home here. We have experts on just about every field of militaria here, all of whom will be happy to help you. As long as you're polite and courteous, you'll be more than welcome in the WRF family.

Regards, B.B.

"As long as you're polite and courteous, you'll be more than welcome in the WRF family."

A leader of the jeune ecole speaks words of great insight.