Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Introduction

Article about: Hello to all, My names is Adam. I recently left the British Army’s Parachute Regiment after 13.5yrs service. I have always been interested in my regiments history, and I’m looking forwar

Default Introduction

Hello to all,
    My names is Adam. I recently left the British Army’s Parachute Regiment after 13.5yrs service. I have always been interested in my regiments history, and I’m looking forward to speaking to any experts on here that may be able to give me advice, or point me in the right direction with regards to certain military artefacts.

Kind regards,

Adam.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introduction
    P
    Many

Adam,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service to your country. I served 22 years as a US Army infantryman in the 101st Airborne Division and other airborne infantry units in the US Army.. I am proud to have served in these illustrious and famed units..

Smitty

Hello Smitty,
    Thank you also for your service. I was lucky enough to travel to Fort Bragg in 2007 for 3 weeks on an exchange trip. It was one of the best trips I’d been on in my career. You may be able to help me with something. Where do I go on this site to find out if a recent purchase I made is genuine? I purchased a 1944 Denison Smock which I had been looking for on & off for years.

Adam.

Quote by adamregbrand View Post
    Where do I go on this site to find out if a recent purchase I made is genuine? I purchased a 1944 Denison Smock which I had been looking for on & off for years.
    (The Western Allies) - (Airborne & special forces) is where you want to be for a Denison Smock. If you type Denison Smock in the top right search bar similar examples should pop up.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Thanks @john4022 much appreciated.