Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Introduction

Article about: Hello everyone! I have started collecting militaria (specifically World War II) when I was 14 years old; with my first purchase of a press photo of Adolf Hitler exiting his Mercedes converti

Default Introduction

Hello everyone!

I have started collecting militaria (specifically World War II) when I was 14 years old; with my first purchase of a press photo of Adolf Hitler exiting his Mercedes convertible. I gradually (if it could be called that ) moved onto purchasing items from the Third Reich period, but also buying pieces that pertains to the Allied Powers' involvement in the war. I have received many of my family's war memorabilia, since a lot of my relatives served in World War II in the European and Pacific fronts.

Since amassing a decent collection of various items, I now mainly focus on collecting items and memorabilia dealing with Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring, and items bearing his name (personal items, Reichswerke Hermann Göring, Fallschirm-Panzer-Div 1 HG, etc) since I always found him the most interesting whilst learning about World War II.

If I am approved, I intend to help the community by sharing my knowledge about Hermann Göring, and also learning from others about WWII militaria in general as well. I also plan on posting items from my collection overtime if I am granted the opportunity to.

Thank you for reading, and take care!
    - Gio

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introduction
    P
    Many

Wow Gio. Welcome to the Forum.

Santi

MAP
    ?

Welcome Gio.

Looking forward to your contributions
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)