Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Joining to find Soldbuchs/Wehrpasses other members will sell

Article about: I am a pretty new 16 year old collecter of German Soldbuchs/Wehrpasses of any military unit but currently hunting down a nice SS soldbuch to purchase by Christmas

Default Joining to find Soldbuchs/Wehrpasses other members will sell

I am a pretty new 16 year old collecter of German Soldbuchs/Wehrpasses of any military unit but currently hunting down a nice SS soldbuch to purchase by Christmas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Joining to find Soldbuchs/Wehrpasses other members will sell
    P
    Many

However I am open to purchasing any Soldbuchs of any unit and give you a nice chunk of change

One suggestion I have would is to place a want ad in the "Wanted" of the Classifieds.
    I mean, it's not like SS soldbuchs come up for sale all of the time or anything.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the suggestion I will be putting it their later

?

For being 16 ss soldbuchs would be quite expensive. Or at least the websites i have seen sell them at such high prices.

Yeah I feel like Im probably gonna stay in my lane and pick up some cheaper pieces for a while.