Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help for identification and evaluation

Article about: Hello all. I do not know anything about weapons and I was fine with that until I came into possession of this object. After a few weeks of Internet searches, searches that left me even more

?

Default Need help for identification and evaluation for this DEMAG bayonet

Hello all.
    I do not know anything about weapons and I was fine with that until I came into possession of this object. After a few weeks of Internet searches, searches that left me even more confused than I was, I finally got here, where I hope to find the answers I am looking for.
    Please tell me if this is an original DEMAG bayonet or is a replica? Thank you

Last edited by Gelsey; 05-11-2019 at 12:35 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help for identification and evaluation
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Welcome, Gelsey, great to have you in the forum. Unfortunately, I cannot see your pictures. Best thing to do is, start a photo album here, upload the pictures, then, if your item is WW2 German, scroll the forum list, find / Daggers and Swords of the Third Reich... Then start a thread with the photos. If it is not German, then just find the appropriate place to start a thread. Once you upload your pictures to your album, everyone will be able to see them

Good luck on your quest

?

Thanks a lot for guidance, now pictures can be seen?

RMD
    ?

Um, no, there is a certain way to display photos here.. For instance, if you have been approved, then you have a page. There, you will find, start a new album. Name the album, and then upload your photos, select, save changes, to imbed the photos.. Then, you would find the appropriate thread, start a new thread with you questions, find the select photos, and then you can post the photos in your thread directly from your stored album.

Hope this helps.

Any other questions, please feel free to PM me. Sometimes I miss replies, but I always get my PM's

Take care

Quote by RMD View Post
    Um, no, there is a certain way to display photos here.. For instance, if you have been approved, then you have a page. There, you will find, start a new album. Name the album, and then upload your photos, select, save changes, to imbed the photos.. Then, you would find the appropriate thread, start a new thread with you questions, find the select photos, and then you can post the photos in your thread directly from your stored album.

Hope this helps.

Any other questions, please feel free to PM me. Sometimes I miss replies, but I always get my PM's

Take care
    It's a lot easier than that, just have the patience to wait for a Mod to approve your attachments.
    Your Demag looks fine to me, you can compare it to my example posted here.
    Demag Crank Handle Trench Knife/Bayonet
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you for approval, Ralph
    I did, has many similarities but I also saw a difference, on the blade, your Demag has written Gesetzlich Geschutzt and mine has just DRGM. I read on the forum I think all the posts related to this model but I have not seen one exactly like mine. Should I start a new thread in ,,Bayonets and trench knives of the world,, ?

Quote by Gelsey View Post
    Should I start a new thread in ,,Bayonets and trench knives of the world,, ?
    Please do, that will give others a chance to voice their opinions as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you