Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New from Australia

Article about: Hi Everyone, Thank you for letting me join. Very interested in all things ww2 but really like German militaria. Really new at collecting and there is alot to learn. Being at the far side of

?

Default New from Australia

Hi Everyone,
    Thank you for letting me join.
    Very interested in all things ww2 but really like German militaria.
    Really new at collecting and there is alot to learn.
    Being at the far side of the world - very hard to get militaria around here.
    I don't want to step on anyones foot - so I haven't post in the Iron Cross section as yet but searching around I did not see any post about purchasing crosses on Auction site such as Ratisbon as I am really interested in a 2nd class which is listed as mint and looks very shiny.
    Any advise about enquiring about authenticity or going about things in a correct and polite way would be very much appreciated.
    Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New from Australia
    P
    Many

?

Hello yumpus, and welcome. Please and thank you go a long way around here. When you want to vet an item try to provide pictures in the appropriate section and simply ask for help. Remember to post the Third Reich medals in proper German or you'll get scolded. We have many members from your side of the world and they have great collections. Good luck and cheers, Al

?

Hi Aldo,
    Thank you for the advice. Is it ok to post direct links for items that you have a query about from the auction sites?

?

not a good idea because the link eventually become useless when the sale or auction is over. Everything uploaded onto the forum stays on the servers as reference for other members when researching their items. try to copy the picture if you can or print screen the page and crop it if possible.

Al

G'day yumpus and welcome.
    A smart thing- don't post a link to the auction! just post the photos, if you find a bargain - "poof"- it's gone!!