Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New nsdap collector

Article about: Hi, i just bought a nsdap pin from live auctionneer and i would like to verify its authenticity here, its a nsdap nazi party pin quote adolf hitler 1933 on it. I didnt receive it yet , but i

?

Default New nsdap collector

Hi, i just bought a nsdap pin from live auctionneer and i would like to verify its authenticity here, its a nsdap nazi party pin quote adolf hitler 1933 on it. I didnt receive it yet , but i have the picture inthe auction , best regard

German Nazi Militant Enameled Uniform Pin

thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New nsdap collector
    P
    Many

?

These 'Adolf Hitler 1933' badges are considered by most as fantasy badges that never actually existed. Sorry.

Fantasy piece.. Don't trust liveauctioneers.. They're unreliable. Stick to ebay if you wanna be cheap, or go to some other places like bay state militaria or Germanmilitaria (A Collector's Guild).

?

If you are new to this, definitely stick to dealer sites with good reputations and solid return policies until you get the hang of it...far too easy to be burned on the open auction sites

Quote by Brig View Post
    If you are new to this, definitely stick to dealer sites with good reputations and solid return policies until you get the hang of it...far too easy to be burned on the open auction sites
    Brig is correct stick with the dealer sites that has stellar reputations. I would suggest going to the sponsors tab to find good dealers.