Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Is it real?

Article about: Hey everyone, just a newbie really as the name suggests. I was given this medal by a friend and im not sure if its fake or not. Could you please let me know if its junk or possibly one of th

MAP
    ?

Quote by AussieNewbie View Post
    Will do, thanks guys. I thought it was fake to be honest. Let the collecting begin. Awesome.
    You got lucky the first time around (even if it was given to you). Remember always post before you buy!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it real?
    P
    Many

Seems to be an S2 or 52? Make any sense?

MAP
    ?

Maybe L/52? If so. That would be a C.F. Zimmermann. That said, I'm pretty sure they made only the 1st Class.

So I think it is something other than a 52. It would not have an S

If it was part of the LDO system the number would be preceeded by an "L / ", if partaking in the PKZ system it would just be a number.

PKZ numbers were for "issued" (i.e. awarded) awards and LDO was a system to regulate the private purchase of replacement / back up awards.

Here is a list of LDO and PKZ maker number

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/military_forum/manufacturer-ldo-markings-15/

Got a photo?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome fellow 'strayan'....... nice catch first off.

Welshie, mexican, banana bender, croweater or sandgroper????

cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Strike - I left out Territorian or taswegian .......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hey Danmark, I’m a Melbournian. Hanging out round the bottom end just chilling, cold down here mate.

Hey MAP, I will post the photo up later when I get to a computer cos I can’t get it done on my phone. Cheers for the tip, you guys certainly know your shit.

MAP
    ?

I recommend you start a brand new thread and put it in the correct sub-forum. You will get more people viewing it and responding.

This is the correct place to post it. (or maybe a Mod can move this)

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/kriegsverdienstkreuz-forum/

Remember to follow these rules

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/orders-decorations-third-reich/use-german-terminology-137343/

Welcome abroad.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks mate, will do. Still trying to figure out how all this forum stuff works, usually only use the internet for one thing.

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Welcome abroad.

Marty
    Is he travelling Marty? Or did you mean Welcome aboard? LoL! Sorry! couldn't help myself!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast