Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Moving posts - Fire and Police subforum

Article about: Hello gents as you can see there are 2 new subforums for the Edged weapons forum.and would kindly ask all of you to post a word of thanks in this Thread to Adrian Stevenson for these 2 new u

Default Moving posts - Fire and Police subforum

Hello gents as you can see there are 2 new subforums for the Edged weapons forum.and would kindly ask all of you to post a word of thanks in this Thread to Adrian Stevenson for these 2 new useful additions of the Edged forums library here.

Over the next few days I will be searching out the named and unnamed Fire and police titles and moving them all to here.
    Please have patience it will take a couple of days to open some questionable title threads to see what is inside before moving them.

Thanks Gents

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Moving posts - Fire and Police subforum
    P
    Many

This is a great development for the War Relics Forum. Both Adrian and Larry recognized that there were a significant number of threads on Police and Fire side arms of the TR period being posted and that they fell into a general box rather than being in a sub forum of their own. Already the Edged Weapons forum had several sub forums but this decision to extend the forums will greatly improve the forum experience for all users. And compared to another popular forum where all edged weapons are lumped in together, this will be a major point of difference. WRF is a superior archive and search tool for research and these new sub forums increase that. As Larry commented to me WRF "is a library of order". It is. Well done Ade & Larry.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ade (and Larry )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank You Gent's!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

All named threads are moved and now the process of sorting through the " Real or fake ' and "What is this ".. type titles will begin

Thankyou for you patience
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looking fantastic already Larry. So good to just be able to scroll down the list.

The Exodus is completed including some other unrelated threads returned to their rightful residence sub forums.

I want to thank Anderson for his thought and help to creating this sub forum combining both Police and Firemans Bayonets.
    I also thank Ade Stevenson who I did have to twist his arm too hard ..but did find a thread he supplied a link to which is now become a dead link. You know the rest of the story

Thankyou for your patience Gents and all your hard work keeping this forum and website clean.

Regards Larry