Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527

Article about: This is a dirk that can be placed in the early days of the third reich as it has the double oval logo Eickhorn used in the 1931-35 area. Thx to Billy i now know its the Eickhorn model 527, T

?

Default Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527

This is a dirk that can be placed in the early days of the third reich as it has the double oval logo Eickhorn used in the 1931-35 area.
    Thx to Billy i now know its the Eickhorn model 527, Thanks for your help Billy!
    Its a very long dirk, about 57cm and every part is made of high quality materials.
    Craftmanship true out! look at the pommel and guard.
    The slanted horn grip is a true beauty!
    The scabbardfittings are numbered underneath the staples, and the leather is in great condition!
    The crossguard is a masterpiece of its own, the panels are cut out by hand, just look at the Alcoso like diamond on the back panel, good to see its all handwork, and the frontside is realy amazing.
    It comes with the stamped Eick double oval logo and the standard etch, the blade is pretty well, no sharpening but it has a bit of staining and a few spots, but overal its in lovely condition with a clear etch.
    This silver with black beauty comes with the Original portepee with the red wires and a red end in the acorn.
    Enjoy this rare beauty.

best
    Ger
    Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527
    Last edited by gerrit; 10-06-2017 at 04:55 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Senior Fire Officials Dirk Eickhorn model 527
    P
    Many

This this is the first time I have seen something like this. It is so different from the usual, bland Feuerwehr items.

One I would certainly like to own.

If only my hounds were as good at sniffing out hidden treasure!!!

New to me too. This is lovely piece of Solingen craftsmanship, and in exceptional condition. I understand the Eickhorn logo with the double oval ring and "C.E." began being used in 1933 and after 1934 they dropped the "C.E" before changing the logo again in 1935. If that is correct it would isolate the date manufactured to 1933/34.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    New to me too. This is lovely piece of Solingen craftsmanship, and in exceptional condition. I understand the Eickhorn logo with the double oval ring and "C.E." began being used in 1933 and after 1934 they dropped the "C.E" before changing the logo again in 1935. If that is correct it would isolate the date manufactured to 1933/34.
    Your right, mistyped, ment 1933-1935.

Thx!

?

Very,Very nice quality piece Ger

never seen one like this before & i like it

are the fittings solid nickle ?

Regards Mac 66

?

A very nice piece Mr H.. & Cracking photos too.. Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Very,Very nice quality piece Ger

never seen one like this before & i like it

are the fittings solid nickle ?

Regards Mac 66
    Scott its an entirely solid nickle build, although the scabbard could well be nickle silver over brass.

Cheers
    Ger