Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.

Article about: Im designing a display for my Forestry stuff, and i wanted to show you some of the stuff i collected for it. Luftwaffe forestry collar tabs with shoulder boards, a hat badge bavaria with the

Ger, That is an amazing display, You have each Cutlass dressed in full glory with all correct accessories too! Love it! I just picked up my first Forestry piece the other day, a Subordinate Cutlass by WKC.. Best, Kevin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.
    P
    Many

?

Thx Kevin,

I"m looking forward to your post about that WKC Cutlass, they are highly build examples and i think they are undervalued!

I finsihed my display today.
    Polstered the inner sidewalls with satin, made aluminium U profileson top and finally made a plexiglass lid to protect it for dirt.
    I costed me quite some time but im very satisfied with the result!
    Hope you like it!

Ger
    Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Attachment 1057962Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Attachment 1057957Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.Forestry -display- daggers-plaquette-shoulderboards-collar tabs-hat emblem.

Impressive !
    I have the same plaque as yours :-)

Hi Ger, Excellent use for an old kitchen cupboard!! I have an old wooden cupboard in my garage and am tempted to emulate you. They say that copy is the most sincere form of flattery!!

Cheers and happy hunting Michael

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Ger, Excellent use for an old kitchen cupboard!! I have an old wooden cupboard in my garage and am tempted to emulate you. They say that copy is the most sincere form of flattery!!

Cheers and happy hunting Michael
    Hi Michael,

thats where it all started, a large wooden cupboard.
    Unfortunate the forestry cutlasses are large, very large so eventho it was an extremely large cupboaard they simply didnt fit.
    So i designed one myself with the sizes that would fit my daggers.
    I have also made a layout with the daggers outside the scabbard as these forestry daggers have beautiful etches, but the sizes that came out when all would be exposed were to large to handle.
    So all is made from 10 mm multilayer board which makes it a bit heavy but looking at the heavy daggers inside that was needed.
    The satin polstery is very smooth and hard to handle but the 2 tone design gives it imo the proper appearance.
    These classy posh forestry daggers scream...give me satin to lay on!
    I just couldnt ignore that

If you would copy my design i would indeed be flattered!

Regards
    Ger

The green bordered walls really brings to life the whole display. Those small details make all the difference .

Very Nice my Friend

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Ger, Yes I do like the theory and yeas I will probably emulate your idea but my main problem is area. I am between a rock and a hard place because of all the residual junk that I am holding onto post our move. If I do get around to a project along your lines, I will send you pics!!

Cheers for now Michael and regards to Petra.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3