Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Herman Goering dagger

Article about: Came across this Herman Goering dagger. Looks Ok but I not familiar with these. Any opinions? (unfortunately can only upload the one photo. The blade is very good). Thanks.

?

Default Herman Goering dagger

Came across this Herman Goering dagger. Looks Ok but I not familiar with these. Any opinions? (unfortunately can only upload the one photo. The blade is very good).
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images Herman Goering dagger 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herman Goering dagger
    P
    Many

?

Hey Liam,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately no true assessment can be given with just one picture. Is it that the seller won't give you more pictures or that you can only upload one? You can upload dozens using the upload feature. If unsure check out the how to tabs. Trying to help you but in order to do that we need better pictures of blade, makers mark, hilt, pommel, crossguard & scabbard. Once you upload those we can help you with solid reviews. Personally I have never seen one of these up close and personal so I cannot help with just this pic. I would be cautious and extremely weary until you explore this item deeply.

Here are photos of a HG Reproduction Hirschfänger. I only show it cause those are the type of pictures you must get before posting on here. We won't light you up over it but as they Said in Jerry McGuire. "Jerry, Help me help you" I believe this edged sidearm was given out on special occasions and to Forestry Wardens

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger

Herman Goering dagger
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I will try to get more pictures from the seller. The others he offered will not upload. However, from the other pics it looks pretty good and far superior in workmanship than of the reproduction pictured above. Thanks.

?

Quote by Liam View Post
    I will try to get more pictures from the seller. The others he offered will not upload. However, from the other pics it looks pretty good and far superior in workmanship than of the reproduction pictured above. Thanks.
    Cool. Look forward to seeing pictures.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Liam View Post
    Came across this Herman Goering dagger. Looks Ok but I not familiar with these. Any opinions? (unfortunately can only upload the one photo. The blade is very good).
    Thanks.
    Just open the photo on his website and then press the key that says: Print screen
    Open paint and paste it ( Ctrl + V )
    No need to download pics...

To be honest 99.9% of these Göring daggers are fake, only a few are known to be the real deal, and pricing is very high, Always in 5 digits.
    So if this one isnt priced in that range, no need to post, as dealer normally know when they have a winner...or at least claim they have

Ger