Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Moving posts - Forestry sub forum

Article about: Hello gents as you can see there are 2 new subforums for the Edged weapons forum.and would kindly ask all of you to post a word of thanks in this Thread to Adrian Stevenson for these 2 new u

Default Moving posts - Forestry sub forum

Hello gents as you can see there are 2 new subforums for the Edged weapons forum.and would kindly ask all of you to post a word of thanks in this Thread to Adrian Stevenson for these 2 new useful additions of the Edged forums library here.

Over the next few days I will be searching out the named and unnamed Forestry knives titles and moving them all to here.
    Please have patience it will take a couple of days to open some questionable title threads to see what is inside before moving them.

Thanks Gents

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Moving posts - Forestry sub forum
    P
    Many

All named threads are moved and now the process of sorting through the " Real or fake ' and "What is this ".. type titles will begin

Thankyou for you patience
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    and now the process of sorting through the " Real or fake ' and "What is this ".. type titles will begin
    Geez....that sounds like lots of fun!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Another worthwhile addition is the Forestry sub forum as this side arm type is also very commonly the subject of a new thread. Thanks to Larry who is doing the hard work of sorting and moving archived threads.

?

THX Larry and Ade!

Keep up the good work

Ger

The Exodus is completed including some other unrelated threads returned to their rightful residence sub forums.

I want to thank Gerrit for his thought and help to creating this sub forum of the Forestry type Edged weapons.
    Your contribution of your collection speaks for itself which is seen here in this new subforum among many other valued posts.

I also thank Ade Stevenson which this forum took alot arm twisting and " broken fingers " ....mine mainly from banging his door down to get this sub forum approved ..but I did find a thread he supplied a link to which is now become a dead link. You know the rest of the story

Thankyou for your patience Gents and all your hard work keeping this forum and website clean.

Regards Larry