Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

opinions on this hunting daggers.

Article about: Hello i got a offer to buy this 2 daggers, i know you want each dagger in different thread. but this are the picture the seller emailed me , looking forward to hear what you think Best regar

Default opinions on this hunting daggers.

Hello i got a offer to buy this 2 daggers, i know you want each dagger in different thread.
    but this are the picture the seller emailed me , looking forward to hear what you think

Best regards Tobias.

opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.opinions on this hunting daggers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinions on this hunting daggers.
    P
    Many

Fakes, both of them. Poor casting and detail, poor etchings, poor & incorrect makers marks, all made a dirty grey to suggest some patina. Probably made quite recently.

Thanks for your fast reply, i never study this daggers but i guessed it was fake becasue of the price they wanted
    to good to be true is always a warning singnal.

If you plan to enter into the expensive world of Forestry blades I suggest you spend a few hours studying the threads started by Gerrit in the Forestry sub Forum. Study the photos of Solingen craftsmanship until you can see them with your eyes closed. Then, next time someone passes a fake in front of you, you'll recognize it in an instant. Good luck!