Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!

Article about: Greetings Friends... I believe I've managed to score a rare one here...A 1927 NS-Studentenbund Poster from Vienna, Austria... This particular piece is an announcement for a Nazi Speaker's Me

Default 1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!

Greetings Friends...
    I'm very pleased to add this 1927 NS-Studentenbund Poster from Vienna to my Collection...The Austrian Nazis only received 779 Votes in the 1927 General Election...
    This particular piece is an announcement for a Nazi Speaker's Meeting...The Call is for "Greater Germany or Death!"... Early Austrian Nazi Items are not so easy to find either...

cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!   1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!  

1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!   1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!  

Last edited by bigmacglenn; 01-27-2016 at 10:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1927 Vienna Kampfzeit Poster!
    P
    Many

Wunderbar!! This is right up my street as I have a heart for early Oesterreich NS Kampfzeit items as you know Glenn.

Good show!

Marcus

Good piece, just reading about this first thing thing morning in the book I'm finishing, Germany from Charlemagne to Hitler. Very interesting history there... When the Nazis first tried a Putsch in Ostereich in 1934, Mussolini threatened to send troops in. A few years later everything had changed.

Anyway, outstanding early item in really nice condition, very suitable for framing?

I also would recommend framing or at least storing in an appropriate document protector.

These paper items usually have a high acidity and were basically made to use several days and then discarded. It is truly amazing that any of these survived the KZ, the "Verbot zeit", and then WW2, followed by decade after decade, almost 90 yrs. old now.

Again, a great piece of early NS history, Kudos and thanks for sharing.