Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

1937 Mein Kampf

Article about: Hi, I recently picked up this 1937 'sonder edition' Mein Kampf at a local flea market in Belgium ...yet I'm not familiar with this edition of Mein Kampf...I've seen different editions &

Default 1937 Mein Kampf

Hi, I recently picked up this 1937 'sonder edition' Mein Kampf at a local flea market in Belgium ...yet I'm not familiar with this edition of Mein Kampf...I've seen different editions & special editions but never this one...would anyone know who would have been given this edition or was it just a 'deluxe' higher class edition?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1937 Mein Kampf   1937 Mein Kampf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1937 Mein Kampf
    P
    Many

?

Have you looked inside the first few pages to see the date of "Printing" ?? If they did that... And also see here on the forum if you can determine the first, second etc; printing years ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The only indication of date...is the date 1937 no specific date of printing, moreover I unfortunately haven't found anything about printing years....maybe you would have a better idea where to look?

?

I will try to see what I can come up with.. I am sure other members may be more helpful though... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thank you anyhow!.. I appreciate the help