Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Addition to ones name-Wien 1939 ...2

Article about: Hi, This kennkarte is a good example to the addition of names Sara or Israel. This one is interesting, a special Jude ID card but the holder was deported to the Litzmannstadt Ghetto in Octob

Default Addition to ones name-Wien 1939 ...2

Hi,

This kennkarte is a good example to the addition of names Sara or Israel. This one is interesting, a special Jude ID card but the holder was deported to the Litzmannstadt Ghetto in October 1941 and and died there, January 1942, thus the rubber stamp at the bottom indicating the holder passed away, ID then was cataloged at the Ghetto archives.

Rgrds,
    Neil.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Addition to ones name-Wien 1939 ...2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Addition to ones name-Wien 1939 ...2
    P
    Many

SS Ring Man
    ?

Default Re: Addition to ones name-Wien 1939 ...2

Neil I'm also looking for one's with a RED and Black J ID cards Thanks Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Thanks for the message. Yes, I think of one person who might have one, let me try.
    Also, are you still interested in them other 2 things I put aside for you?

Rgrds,
    Neil.

SS Ring Man
    ?

Yes

I did see a Passport for sale this morning to a Jewish Lady who sadly died in the Camps. But I though the asking price of 600 Euros was not realistic?

Cheers, Ade.

Hoi,

Well, these passports are becoming rare and rare by the day, and such passports not used at the end, as you described, are the rarest, so that price is high but will go up...

Rgrds,
    Neil.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I though the asking price of 600 Euros was not realistic?
    True, when does it stops? 600 euro is alot IMO for such an item...

Hi,

I have one such passport, but have problems in uploading scans.

Neil.

?

As allways, the prices will be newer down, only grow up.... Buy now what are looking for, or in nearest future the price will grow!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

SS Ring Man
    ?

It's not about price, a lot of people put high price on thing that really come into contact with thing they are rare. BOYS & GIRLS, CAT'S AND KITTEN'S, this is stuff from WW2. It happened only 60 years ago. And tons of stuff was made for it, we are all running around as though the last item is on the table. Yes, there are a few rare things out there, but you have to ask yourself how many collectors (vs) items out there? I just paid for at auction a Litzmanstadt Ghetto secret medical transport document dated 1944 and paid $250.00 for. A very rear item, in Oct 44 there were only 1,200 Jew's left to dismantle the Ghetto. As for passports, there were millions of them, everyone had one! So what is this document worth? I do not care, I collect the history of the time and pay what I feel it's worth. I paid $3.100 for a KZ inmate suit hat, jacket, pants. The thing is, we are all after some item's that went through some of mankinds worst time ever and tossing around what something might be worth in a few years is akin to grave robbing. We most never lose sight of what we have. We are the time keepers, that's all. We have for some unknown reason grown out of our way to find this stuff and record what it all meant. Ask 10 other people that you know who do not collect and ask them would they give up there time, effort, their money to go after this stuff. And most will look at you as if you had two heads. Only within our band of wayward brothers does this all make some sence. The outside world couldn't care less, a few will pass and give some notice. Take anyone thing you covet and place it out for the rest of the world to notice and you will see they just do not care. My poster exibit came down last week, a good show, as it went over the month. It was just open on weekends: 3,000 showed up to view it. That's counting some 1,000 school kids.The big Hitler poster I have 1 PEOPLE, 1GOV,1 LEADER, non of the kids knew who he was??? Who will be collecting in 10-20 years from now and I can tell you all this. They will not be collecting our stuff, well, anyway, enough of my soap-box rant.

Thanks Darrell

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast