Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Adolf Hitler Autograph

Article about: Hi Torkild, Adulf hitlers signiture is the most copied one in the collecting world, if it was worth \\$1000, we would all be rich. I can do one for you if you want. dave.

?

Default Re: Adolf Hitler Autograph

And here is an example of authentic personal stationery used by Hitler. He never used Privatkanzlei or Parteikanzlei stationery for personal letters. His letters and some formal promotions were typed on a few different variations of personal headed stationery, but all were of the highest quality paper and printing. In this type, the words and emblem were in gold raised block print, very finely executed.
    Woske.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler Autograph  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Autograph
    P
    Many

Hi woske,
    Here you go mate i have scaned the sig, for you to see im not really interested in german paper work i have some death cards
    and letter that were given to me but thats all.
    dave.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi woske,
    Here you go mate i have scaned the sig, for you to see im not really interested in german paper work i have some death cards
    and letter that were given to me but thats all.
    dave.
    Thanks Dave. I'm sorry to say that, although the scan is not brilliant, it's enough to confirm my doubts over your letter being a fake. From your scan, the signature appears hesitant and without flourish. Genuine signatures do not have that "drawn" appearance. This, added to the stationery and the composure of the letter, indicates a definite forgery. If the letter was given to you, I'm happy that you have suffered no financial loss. Sorry, and once again thanks for taking the trouble to post a better image of the signature.
    Woske.

Hi woske,
    Thanks for your opinion on the signiture i am not worried if it is or isnt original to be honest. i have far more treasured signitures that i like than Adulf Hitlers; These are ones i got myself from men in my old sport of boxing, I would like to just add as we all know
    a person never, including myself signs a signiture identical every time. This is a known fact the signiture may be very similar almost
    idenitcal to the eye, but there is always a slight difference.
    Dave.

Hi woske
    Here,s one for you it looks dodgy but say what you think,
    I am most interested in your view.
    Dave.

Hi Gents

I would side with woske, Regarding the hesitant Hitler Signature(Post 24)........The signed letter (even with Poor scans) Is IMO A poor quality example compared to what you normally see in Higher end Documents.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4