Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Adolf Hitler original "snap shots"?

Article about: Afternoon gents, I know these images are not detailed enough to make a definitive call, but what are your "gut feelings" about these being original private snap shots? Personally I

Yes, upon examining the footage there's no doubt--- your photos were shot July 21, 1941 at Feldflüghafen Malnava (just a few km outside of Kārsava), Latvia.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler original "snap shots"?
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Yes, upon examining the footage there's no doubt--- your photos were shot July 21, 1941 at Feldflüghafen Malnava (just a few km outside of Kārsava), Latvia.
    Well that's a result! Thank you so much for going to all that effort finding that information about for me, it really is most appreciated and really adds to the appeal of these images for me. That fits in nicely with HPL's "Mal....." section of interpretation. Thanks again on your great detective work! Leon.

I'd say you nailed, it Slados. Malnava it is!

Adolf Hitler original "snap shots"?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Having watched the link you kindly provided ,I can clearly see that the tree line behind the Fuhrer's car in that shot on it's own is an exact match! I only wish I could understand the "narration" to the film footage as it is very compelling, even as a visual! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler original "snap shots"?   Adolf Hitler original "snap shots"?  

Attached Images Attached Images Adolf Hitler original "snap shots"? 

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4