Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Adolf hitler signed order promoting walter model

Article about: Hello everyone. I would like your thoughts on originality and value for this Adolf Hitler signed order of promotion for Walter Model. The order from Hitler is signed in ink and countersigned

?

Default Adolf hitler signed order promoting walter model

Hello everyone. I would like your thoughts on originality and value for this Adolf Hitler signed order of promotion for Walter Model. The order from Hitler is signed in ink and countersigned by Keitel promoting Model to head of Army Group Central. Over a million men. Signed at the Wolf’s Lair. Apparently UFa has a video of Model arriving at the Wolf’s Lair for this promotion.

TIA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf hitler signed order promoting walter model   Adolf hitler signed order promoting walter model  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf hitler signed order promoting walter model
    P
    Many

Too good to be true ????

Quote by fvrod1 View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like your thoughts on originality and value for this Adolf Hitler signed order of promotion for Walter Model. The order from Hitler is signed in ink and countersigned by Keitel promoting Model to head of Army Group Central. Over a million men. Signed at the Wolf’s Lair. Apparently UFa has a video of Model arriving at the Wolf’s Lair for this promotion.

TIA
    As said below...Too good to be true? possibly and probably... BUT with such an important document where has it been for 80 odd years? and why has it not been notarized before...This should have rock solid provenance that cannot be disputed, personally I have serious misgivings and doubts JMHO

Seen simliar items being flogged elsewhere online. Nice big red flag for this one too, apart from being rare as hens teeth it is a fantasy piece of rubbish. The font on the inside right is modern. The photo looks like a very poor reprint. Worth nothing.

The issue with an item like this is as John points out is provenance. It is actually not that difficult to fake this once you have obtained a period typewriter, a bit of stationery, a good forger of signatures and away you go. Without cast iron provenance documents like this are extremely risky.

?

Does this help?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf hitler signed order promoting walter model  

Does this help?
    Not really, who is this guy ???

?

Jeff Clark. His info is on the bottom. I personally know nothing about him.

Jeff Clark. His info is on the bottom. I personally know nothing about him.
    Says it all

?

Well looking at the name and Addy I found this.

Jeff Clark Custom Homes Inc
    Jeff Clark Custom Homes

1106 North Gilbert Road
    Mesa, AZ 85203
    Phone:  Show Number
    Web: www.jeffclarkbuilders.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast