Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Adolf Hitler's signature, opinions needed

Article about: It also looks like that someone had another piece of paper on top of that page writing on it because you can see what looks to be outlines of a pen being pressed down on it and than the sign

It also looks like that someone had another piece of paper on top of that page writing on it because you can see what looks to be outlines of a pen being pressed down on it and than the signature was written later on over it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler's signature, opinions needed
    P
    Many

You need to ask yourself this. Would Hitler sign an album of cigarette cards, I think not.

This is just an attempt to raise the price of a scrapbook that is available still in the thousands.

Schmokin', Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I am gonna go see the book in person.

If the signature is done in ballpoint pen, would that be the smoking gun that this signature is fake?

thank you all for your replies btw. seems that you pretty much all agree that it is a fake so i tend to think the same but still, i wanna make sure. Stuff like this doesn't show up everyday where i live.

Quote by big ned View Post
    You need to ask yourself this. Would Hitler sign an album of cigarette cards, I think not.

This is just an attempt to raise the price of a scrapbook that is available still in the thousands.

Schmokin', Ned.
    It's not an album of cigarette cards, it's a biography of the guy. the title reads: pictures from the life of Adolf Hitler

Have you ever been known as 'The Krusty Killer' in a recent previous incarnation....?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Have you ever been known as 'The Krusty Killer' in a recent previous incarnation....?
    ehm...i didn't get that

Quote by thedanman View Post
    It's not an album of cigarette cards, it's a biography of the guy. the title reads: pictures from the life of Adolf Hitler
    I think you'll find it is.....

Adolf Hitler : Bilder aus dem Leben des Führers /

Regards, Ned.

No point arguing over the obvious (I'm fluent in German, btw). The book is common and easily obtained, and the photos were indeed cigarette cards...
    The issue was the signature. I stand by my opinion that this is just another Jazzed-Up book with bogus signature designed to deceive...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    No point arguing over the obvious (I'm fluent in German, btw). The book is common and easily obtained, and the photos were indeed cigarette cards...
    The issue was the signature. I stand by my opinion that this is just another Jazzed-Up book with bogus signature designed to deceive...
    cheers, Glenn
    What the man said!......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast