MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?

Article about: hi, here is the guy that i have his dagger... I also have his badges also i got a large group: dagger with hangers, 4 books and badges all original to this guy..if anyone could tell me anyth

?

Default Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?

hi, here is the guy that i have his dagger...

I also have his badges also i got a large group: dagger with hangers, 4 books and badges all original to this guy..if anyone could tell me anything abought him that would be great...thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?   Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?  

Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?  Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?  Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?
    P
    Many

Default re: Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?

From what I can see, he has the rank of Flieger (Private), or Unteroffizier (Staff Sergeant). Did they issue daggers for enlisted men? Or was that something one had to purchase (or rather had the option to purchase)? I am just curious, maybe someone can give me an answer! Thanks!

EDIT: I will also try to decipher some of the handwriting in the booklet for you! Might not be able to though, my eyes are kind of messed up right now )

?

thanks ,
    Howitzer can you tell me abought the other post on this adolf guy?

Yeah, sure. I'm real busy now, but when I get some down time I'll decipher what I can. You got some interesting stuff! Along with a marvelous collection!

?

thank very much, the one paper/book i thought was interesting was the N..S.D A P. it has a not paper but a funny type of material.

Thank you thats very kind!!

The paper is called 'Onion Skin' I think, and that booklet was for keeping record of monetary donations to the N.S.D.A.P. by way of stamps with different amounts printed on them.

Pammy, this book is for the National Sports Badge, in which similar tests had to be accomplished, like the other SA type, but not for the military only.

I think there was some type of decree to the effect that; "all germans should attempt to win this badge".

Regards, Steve.

?

Would it be a badge with a luft eagle with swastica and wreath?i have the badges but will post them latter as they are in my freinds safe,as i was moving i did not want to lose them, but then again the papers/books ennded up in a moving box?? I think my ex might have had something to do with it?? or i could of had one to many classes that night? realy thank you steve!! oh,is it ok to put these paper items in plastic sleaves/baggies?
    Last edited by pammy; 04-14-2010 at 03:57 AM.

Quote by pammy View Post
    would it be a badge with a luft eagle with swastica and reath?i have the badges but will post them latter as they are in my freinds safe,as I
    was moveing i did not want to lose them,but then again the papers/books ennded
    up in a moveing box??i think my ex might have had something to do with it??or I could of had one to many classes that night?realy thank you steve!!
    No, the badge has 'DRL' or 'DRA' in large flourished letters, like the impression on the booklet. The other badge you mention with wreath and eagle is a pilot badge or something else Luftwaffe related.

Most of these documents you are showing now are pretty standard if you were a member of the Nazi Party, as they liked to record any and all sorts
    of detailed minutiae.

Howitzer is correct also, that you had to be an officer to wear a dagger. The only possible exception would be if you were a pilot cadet or officer cadet.

You must have two or more people or a family that were related in some way to have all these things together. Was all this inherited or.........?

These are great items........................Please post the other badges ! ! !

( Make sure you get ALL this stuff. It's important to keep it all together ! )

Regards, Steve.

?

hi,yes that was the case,as they came down from my fathers father or i really have to talk to my Grandmother she would know more..i think history is the coolest! i was always good in history class but sucked in spelling/english as you can tell the badge thats on the book i have and iam not sure but if i remember it was numbered or marked on the back? There are many more pages i wish i could share but its kinda hard/takes a bit of time..thank you so much as i will keep you posted on any info i find out ,thanks again

Oh, one more thing iam dumb so tell me one more time this guy Adolf Pirker can't own a dagger?

Hi Guys, sorry I am going to have to correct you here.

A senior NCO was entitled to wear the dagger.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast