MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?

Article about: hi, here is the guy that i have his dagger... I also have his badges also i got a large group: dagger with hangers, 4 books and badges all original to this guy..if anyone could tell me anyth

Default re: Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?

I must admit, my stupidity has gotten the best of me. I am sorry for not realizing that earlier! So, Pammy, Adolf Pirker is the man with the dagger.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?

THANK AMAZING YOU CAN DO THAT WITH THE PICTURES ADE!! WELL IAM LOOKING FOR MORE STUFF IAM NOT SURE AS IT LOOKS LIKE HIM I HAVE TO GET IT ALL TOGETHER AND ASK MORE QUSTIONS ON HIM,,,AID IS IT POSIBLE YOU CAN PUT ALL THE OTHER POST I HAVE WAISED SPACE AND PUT THEM ALL ON ONE POST?THANK YOU GUYS IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED LET ME KNOW,AS IAM GOING TO AN AUTION THAT HAS SOME MILITARY THINGS,,,I WILL TRY TO POST PICTURES AS THE AUTION IS IN PA,,THANKS AGAIN,,I ALSO HAVE A FEW MORE BADGES I JUST FOUND AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE POCKER CHIPS,,I HAD ONE BUT JUST FOUND A FEW MORE,,ITS LIKE A TRESURE HUNT IAM LIKING IT AS THIS IS FUN! IAM SORRY Howitzer YES THIS IS THE DAGGER GUY ADOLF PIRKER IS THERE ANY WAY LIKE A RESERCH CENTER TO CHECH OUT MORE OF HIM SINCE WE HAVE HIS MANE WITH NUMBERS AND THE DAGGER HAS NUMERS ON IT ALSO,,ITS JUST A PAIN TO KEEP GOING IN AND OUT OF THE GLASS DESPLAY BOX AS IT HAS BOLTS AND DONT WANT TO STRIP THEM ,AS I MUST HAVE WENT IN IT SINCE I FOUND THIS FORUM 25 TIMES,,WELL ITS WORTH IT YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

Hi Pammy, I am cleaning up your threads on this man to make them easier to read and to keep things together.

Reasearch on him will only be possible if he is a family member. The German archives will not disclose info otherwise.

Cheers, Ade.

16. Where can I find German military records?
    (Is it okay to post site links?)

Someone referred me to this site a while back, when I was doing some research. Don't know if it will be of much use to you, it is just a listing of sites and addresses of places that might have the records. Some of the pages are in German by the way! Hope this helps!

?

hi ade and Howitzer ,ade could you take the other post from the other papers and put them on this one post?or do you have to delete them and i can re-post the pictures of the other papers?thank you both so much!i will try to find out more,thanks again ..pammy

Hi Pammy, I could merge the threads but then they will be all over the place due to they would merge in chronological order of posts. So we will leave things as is now. I have cleaned up all three threads about this man and put his name in each thread title.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks ade ,i realy wanted to thank you for your time and all as i know it takes time so thank you very very much!!!oh,here are 3 badges i found today ,as the others will take a little longer to post but gives me something to look foward to here they are there is numbers and writhing on the back....manythanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?  

Hi Pammy, my pleasure.

These are the awards you have the books for

Cheers, Ade.

?

not to sure abought this one as i found this in another trunk?anythoughts,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?   Adolf Pirker: Luftwaffe mans award book?  

It is an nice early original 1939 pattern wound badge in black for one or two wounds. Early examples such as this one were made of Tombak (brass), later issues being made of steel.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3