Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Any info about luftwaffe oberleutnant Ulrich Koch

Article about: Hello, please look at photo. If somenone have some info, please let me know. Thanks.

?

Default Any info about luftwaffe oberleutnant Ulrich Koch

Hello,

please look at photo. If somenone have some info, please let me know.

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any info about luftwaffe oberleutnant Ulrich Koch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any info about luftwaffe oberleutnant Ulrich Koch
    P
    Many

He isn't listed in the Luftwaffe Officer Career Summaries or in the Kracker Archive but he is listed in the Volksbund as having been killed on 12th August 1943 10 km nördl.Mga. It states that his body has never been recovered and remains in what used to be Kelkolowo Regimentsfriedhöfe. It states he was a Gefreiter but that is clearly an error in the Volksbund records as the birth date and place of birth match. Considering he was originally buried in a regimental cemetery he might of been a flak officer, belonged to a Luftwaffen-Feld-Division or possibly even a paratrooper. It is hard to be certain about the colour of his collar tabs, whether they are red or yellow.

As you have his birth details and now know his date of death it might be worth placing a request with the archives to see if they will give you his service details:
    Bundesarchiv Internet - Personal Documents of Military Provenance until 1945
    Last edited by hucks216; 10-10-2019 at 10:45 AM.

?

Hello,

first thank you for you info about this soldier.

I have scaned in high resolution photo of him . Maybe this help about unit he served.

Also he was travel to Italy in September 1941. (entered Italy 03.09. , exit Italy 12.09). He have been in Venetia, Can yo tell me purpose of travel, in that time, can soldier go on holiday?

Thank you for info.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any info about luftwaffe oberleutnant Ulrich Koch  

It is still not possible to be 100% certain of the colour of the collar tabs. Just when I think they are red then I have a second thought that it could well be yellow. You will need to place a request for his service history, and hope they give you the information, to be certain.

No idea about why he went to Italy.