Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arbeitbuch , Genuine?.

Article about: by StuG III I am a bit confused. First photo in OP shows holes punched in the booklet, yet in the two subsequent photos they are not visible?? Tom Sometimes only the front cover was hole-pun

?

Default Arbeitbuch , Genuine?.

Just had some bad news regarding the 2 badges that i purchased from a Polish stallholder some time ago , i also bought this book from him , fingers crossed this is original?

Sorry about the lighting but it is fairly dark at the moment so i had to have the lights on. I also got an M40 helmet from the same seller but now have reservations about that too . P.S thanks again for all the help , it is just a hard pill to swallow when items that you think are Genuine end up being duds. Still live and learn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arbeitbuch , Genuine?.   Arbeitbuch , Genuine?.  

Arbeitbuch , Genuine?.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitbuch , Genuine?.
    P
    Many

Looks good to me.

Authentic Arbeitsbuch (Employment-book) of a woman working in an agricultural storehouse in Upper Silesia in 1942...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks Glenn.

Really appreciate it , thank you

My pleasure, and welcome to the Forum! No worries friend...it's happened to all of us at least once in our collecting endeavor...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Not yet worth faking these really as they don't move around for a great deal !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Nice original, and its nice you can still pick these up for 50 dollars and under.
    Morris

?

Am chuffed with the book , never realised it was for a lady in a factory until Glenn passed on that Very helpful information , Love the Artwork and the feint German detailing in the foreground of each page.

Welcome to the forum mate...every single person here has been stung at some time,its almost a right of passage ..it either makes or breaks your interest in this form of collecting..talk to the people on here,they know everything too help you with your collecting then intern you can help others oh and join the WRF club,it gives a little back to the community that will save you thousands

I am a bit confused. First photo in OP shows holes punched in the booklet, yet in the two subsequent photos they are not visible??

Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast