Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsbuch 43-45

Article about: Hi, Does anyone here have an idea on what was this organization doing from 1943 to 1945? I believe it was probably the origins of the OT, but so late into the war, what was it doing in that

Default Arbeitsbuch 43-45

Hi,

Does anyone here have an idea on what was this organization doing from 1943 to 1945? I believe it was probably the origins of the OT, but so late into the war, what was it doing in that location? Please see scans.

Many thanks,

Neil.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arbeitsbuch 43-45   Arbeitsbuch 43-45  

Arbeitsbuch 43-45   Arbeitsbuch 43-45  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsbuch 43-45
    P
    Many

Default Re: Arbeitsbuch 43-45

Hi Neil, now I will qualify my statement, with the fact I am not a big paperwork collector (how about that for a cop out? ) but as I understand it this would be a general workbook. These were issued to every German, or as in this particular case, to a non Reich German, so that a record of their employment could be kept. I have seen these with entries kept well into the post war years. Once again that German love of paperwork!

Is the cover the usual dark brown?

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,

No cop out at all. I also admit to things I am not strong at. I am mainly good ad documentation and not good at items.
    I was given 20 years ago an officers side-dagger, taken by a British Palestinian soldier in Hague 1945.I can not tell what branch of the army it was...now it sits with my items back at my family's home, one day I can check it out more clearly.You are good then with artifacts I guess.

Thanks,
    Neil.

Hi Neil, that I will be able to help with

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,

Great, thanks. I will find it and try have some scans taken on my next visit home to my family. Many thanks.

Zaijian,
    Neil.