Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsbuch

Article about: Can you tell me something more about this

?

Post Arbeitsbuch

Can you tell me something more about this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arbeitsbuch   Arbeitsbuch  

Arbeitsbuch   Arbeitsbuch  

Arbeitsbuch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsbuch
    P
    Many

?

Is this original?

Yes original, the owner was from Hannovef and appears to have been inducted into the Wehrmacht in 1944.

The holder was a woman named Dorothea Mogall of Hannover, who worked in a series of simple jobs, mostly as a laborer in various commercial enterprises (a laundry, a rubber goods factory etc.), then at a post office and finally as a civilian employee of the armed forces.

Very interesting document!

For addition.

The woman was born on September 25, 1923 in Hannover. She worked at a wool laundry ('Woll-Waescherei') in Hannover-Doehren, at Eibia G.m.b.H. chemical factory (for info please see below) in Bomlitz during the year 1942, at the post office ('Postamt') in Hannover-Doehren, at Hansen's factory for rubber and package ('Gummi- und Packungswerke') in Hannover-Wuelfel and at the Heer pay/wage garrison office ('Heeresstandortlohnstelle') in Hannover.

In 1938 she had fullfilled the conditions for the increased commitment of female labours in agriculture and domestic economy ('Die Voraussetzungen der Anordnung ueber den verstaerkten Einsatz von weiblichen Arbeitskraeften in der Land- und Hauswirtschaft vom 15. Februar 1938 sind ... erfuellt')

Please see here for Eibia G.m.b.H.: Wikipedia, Eibia G.m.b.H. fur chemische Produkte – Wikipedia. It became the biggest producer for gun powder in Germany during WW 2. The firm was located at different locations. A lot of forced workers and Soviet war prisoners were forced to work and died. In 1944 Female prisoners of concentration camp Bergen-Belsen had to work too.

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917