Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Authentic Hitler autograph?

Article about: Hi, I've bought this postcard. The signature of Adolf Hitler - is it genuine? If not: How am I able to see this? Ægte HITLER signatur på ægte propagandapostkort fra 1936. QXL.dk (Slutter: 05

?

It looks remarkably like a printed Hitler signature. Woske.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Hitler autograph?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Betonjara View Post
    Hi, I have a certificate that was awarded to my great grandfather. Here are some pictures of the Certificate and the Verdienstkreuz des Deutschen Adlerordens mit dem Stern Order vom deutschen adler mit dem stern. I know what it is and who received this kind of order, but I don't know if Hitlers signature on this document is authentic.
    Thanks for your help.
    If you know that this was awarded to your great grandfather how can you belive that the signature might not be authentic? Someone started faking Hitler signatures already back 1939?

Our friend means to say is it printed or hand signed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I think almost all documents for awards are prints.
    Hitler would not have the time nor the desire to sign thousands of award documents.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    I think almost all documents for awards are prints.
    Hitler would not have the time nor the desire to sign thousands of award documents.
    Agreed, if he signed all these award documents by hand he would have no time to be GröFaZ!..

?

Betonjara (post 10) may find it useful to consult this thread: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...y-good-142900/ It deals with the use of the printed facsimile of Hitler's signature on documents and explains the significance of the second signature in the bottom right hand corner of the award certificate in post 10 on this thread.

Regards,

Philip

Thank you for the help guys.

Best wishes.

Monuir, I don`t mean to be rude but if you dont have anything to say then dont say anything. I can understand that you want to be intresting and show everyone that you have something to say,but please dont write nonsenses.

Best wishes

Quote by Betonjara View Post
    Monuir, I don`t mean to be rude...but please dont write nonsenses...
    you ARE very rude! i don't agree with monuir, but why is that "nonsense"? it's a widely hold false belief in dates
    do you have any idea, how many 'documents' were produced AFTER hitler's death?
    when the allied prosecutors entered germany, most references to the nazis were destroyed by their owners.
    nobody wanted to be linked to the 'evil' anymore and possibly end at the nuremberg gallows.
    by getting rare and hitler himself was dead and could not produce any autographs anymore, they got 'valuable'
    and that's why the forgers got active (today, nobody forges the autograph of the actual german chancellor, too cheap!)

C'mon guys, i'm just being devils advocate here but if English isn't your first language it's easy to misinterpret that somebody is being abrupt/rude etc, lets just chill!...
    Last edited by Gunny Hartmann; 10-25-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast