Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Authentic Hitler autograph?

Article about: Hi, I've bought this postcard. The signature of Adolf Hitler - is it genuine? If not: How am I able to see this? Ægte HITLER signatur på ægte propagandapostkort fra 1936. QXL.dk (Slutter: 05

Great to see Woske back on here too, he authenticated a Himmler signature for me a couple of years ago and I'm still indebted to him for doing it, I may not have bought it if he hadn't.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Hitler autograph?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Betonjara View Post
    Monuir, I don`t mean to be rude but if you dont have anything to say then dont say anything. I can understand that you want to be intresting and show everyone that you have something to say,but please dont write nonsenses.

Best wishes
    First of all if I offended you I apologise. When I read your post I thought you meant to ask "is the signature fake or not". From your story you knew it was from an ancestor of yours, so for me I thought you were just another guy who bought a fake AH signature, and added the "It's fro my grandfather" because you really do not want to find out that you spent a lot of money on a forged document.

About being rude, I do not think I am at all, but you are being quite rude speaking to me like I am your child? Please, I have every right to express my opinion and there is certainly no need to go in to personal attacks here.

I think we both misunderstood each other. I accept your apology and I apologies too.

Best wishes

?

Quote by Betonjara View Post
    I think we both misunderstood each other. I accept your apology and I apologies too.

Best wishes
    No worries, have a nice weekend and welcome to the forums

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3