Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Authentic Hitler autograph?

Article about: Hi, I've bought this postcard. The signature of Adolf Hitler - is it genuine? If not: How am I able to see this? Ægte HITLER signatur på ægte propagandapostkort fra 1936. QXL.dk (Slutter: 05

Rasmus136
    ?

Default Authentic Hitler autograph?

Hi,
    I've bought this postcard. The signature of Adolf Hitler - is it genuine? If not: How am I able to see this?

Ægte HITLER signatur på ægte propagandapostkort fra 1936. QXL.dk (Slutter: 05.02.2012 19:21)

Henrik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic Hitler autograph?   Authentic Hitler autograph?  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-06-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Photos uploaded.

2. # ADS

Default Re: Authentic Hitler autograph?

Hi fellow Dane

Welcome to the forum. You did buy the postcard last night, right? The auction has ended, I see.
    I hope that someone with knowledge on signatures and autographs will soon come to the rescue here.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I have replied to your PM.
    Woske.

Woske,We were together on the Borman signature being fake.I feel that after looking at Hamiltons autograph book this A.H. signature is a fake also.I am looking at Hitlers July 1936 and Jan.1937 signatures and i find to my eye that there are several red flags in the postcard posted.What are your thoughts? Carl

?

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    Woske,We were together on the Borman signature being fake.I feel that after looking at Hamiltons autograph book this A.H. signature is a fake also.I am looking at Hitlers July 1936 and Jan.1937 signatures and i find to my eye that there are several red flags in the postcard posted.What are your thoughts? Carl
    Just to clarify, it's my opinion that the Bormann signature posted by Schnellmann was genuine and Blueboy was wrong.
    This Hitler example is the opposite. It's such an obvious forgery that you don't have to compare it to any other signatures, real or printed.
    I should point out also that Charles Hamilton is sadly no longer with us and therefore cannot be considered as the world authority on autographs. That auspicious accolade should be directed at Kenneth Rendell.
    Woske.
    Woske.

Rasmus136
    ?

Hi fellow Dane,

yes, but after having heard Woskes judgement, I cancelled the buy - with an accept from the seller
    Henrik

?

im my humble opinion{for what its worth},i too beleive it a forgery, the hand that signed it was steady,and it dosnt appear to flow correctly. regards george w

?

A well informed decision to pull out of the deal Henrik. The example shown is a poor attempt to reproduce Hitler's signature. Nice that forum member Woske was able to save you some money.

Regards,

Carl

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    A well informed decision to pull out of the deal Henrik. The example shown is a poor attempt to reproduce Hitler's signature. Nice that forum member Woske was able to save you some money.l
    sorry to say, but I did miss a real argument, can only see opinions & assertions
    my own opinion is the same, that it is FAKE! my argument:
    if that autograph would have been signed BEFORE the postcard was sent
    would the sender not at least mention it

Hi, I have a certificate that was awarded to my great grandfather. Here are some pictures of the Certificate and the Verdienstkreuz des Deutschen Adlerordens mit dem Stern Order vom deutschen adler mit dem stern. I know what it is and who received this kind of order, but I don't know if Hitlers signature on this document is authentic.
    Thanks for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic Hitler autograph?   Authentic Hitler autograph?  

Authentic Hitler autograph?   Authentic Hitler autograph?  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast