MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze certification...need help

Article about: Hi all...a friend of mine needs help: he bought a certification fr his Anti -Partisan badge but it shows no marks,no signatures and "Bronce" instead of Bronze. Is it legit o fake?

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze certification...need help

Hi all...a friend of mine needs help: he bought a certification fr his Anti -Partisan badge but it shows no marks,no signatures and "Bronce" instead of Bronze.
    Is it legit o fake?
    Many thanksBandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze certification...need help
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-26-2018 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze certification...need help
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

In order to provide any help, we would need significantly better photos of the front and rear.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I dont like that document at all and although I know very little about them I think it's a fake, but badge itself can be easily fake as well because these bandenkampf badges are heavily faked and they are certainly among the most faked badges. Genuine specimens are quite rare and expensive, even bronze class is very rare and silver and gold classes are especially rare. So as Michael wrote much better pictures are really needed to determine originality of that badge.

Best regards,
    Franko

Thanks for help...the badge comes from a trusted dealer...the certification has been added recently and It s very odd

You can't believe to any dealer, every item should be checked before buying.

Best regards,
    Franko

Interesting document.
    Someone has done their research here. I'm fairly sure that this Polizei Regiment did do a stint in Italy during 44 and 45.
    I know that there were a lot of BKA awarded to the OrPo at the end of 44

I have no clue as to the authenticity of the document but I don't see a stamp or a signature either.

The badge looks similar to what I would expect to see on an original but very detailed close ups as mentioned above would be needed to authenticate it

Cheers
    Doug