Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Blutorden Blood order document?? Need help

Article about: Hey all, had these photos of a blood order document sent to me for someone who wants to sell me this document at an upcoming sale. I want to hopefully buy it off him but we both want to make

Default Blutorden Blood order document?? Need help

Hey all, had these photos of a blood order document sent to me for someone who wants to sell me this document at an upcoming sale. I want to hopefully buy it off him but we both want to make sure it checks out! Thanks kindly.

Blutorden Blood order document?? Need helpBlutorden Blood order document?? Need helpBlutorden Blood order document?? Need helpBlutorden Blood order document?? Need helpBlutorden Blood order document?? Need helpBlutorden Blood order document?? Need helpBlutorden Blood order document?? Need help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blutorden Blood order document?? Need help
    P
    Many

Thank you to whoever put this in the correct forum category! Tried changing it but it was too late.

I see No Red Flags that would lead me to believe that this is a Fake...It's signed by the Party Treasurer Xavier Schwarz...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks BigMac. I've seen a few for sale a while ago and didn't really see an issue but i'm definitely a novice when it comes to this so I thank you.

Certainly looks a quality piece with the embossing, gilt etc, while having the period looking wear and tear.
    By the way, good to see you posting again Glenn.