Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936

Article about: Hi Forum I just want to share this nice book it is in great condition, and it is not often to see it with the pins/ tinnies on the front. All comments/ infos are welcome Das Deutsche Marine-

Default Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936

Hi Forum
    I just want to share this nice book it is in great condition, and it is not often to see it with the pins/ tinnies on the front. All comments/ infos are welcome

Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal
    Marine-Ehrenmal Kiel-Laboe
    Architekt B.A Munzer Düsseldorf

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936   Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936  

Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936   Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Book Das Deutsche Marine-Ehrenmal 1936
    P
    Many

I visited the Marine-Ehrenmal in Laboe last year. A museum is inside now and visited the submarine U995 too, which is close to the Ehrenmal.

Here is a modern picture from Wiki, which shows both sights in the present time.

?

Cool books. So what was this reason for the construction of this building?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    So what was this reason for the construction of this building?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laboe_Naval_Memorial

Allow me to add another modern-day photograph of the memorial, taken 12 days ago from deck 14 of a cruise ship heading out to the Baltic sea:

(Three more images are here: War Memorials )

Great, cool and so interesting, I would certainly go there soon

- - ------- - -

Nice :-)