MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

To buy or not to buy? Large collection of period publications and cigarette card albums!

Article about: I like papers but not the albums, and we are in 2013, people don't like papers from WWII, they can have pictures on the net! I try to sell Signal from 1944-45, impossible in France or at sma

I like papers but not the albums, and we are in 2013, people don't like papers from WWII, they can have pictures on the net!
    I try to sell Signal from 1944-45, impossible in France or at small price....they are on internet !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To buy or not to buy? Large collection of period publications and cigarette card albums!
    P
    Many

?

My friend bought several cigarette albums , for a good price, for resale, from a gentleman who was dying,....the man has since recovered, and my friend is dying to unload them,...

I say go for it! The ones you don't want, I might be tempted to buy them off you.

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the replies! I am still in two minds about this lot...! I will let you know if I make a purchase.

Thank you, Glen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2