Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Collaborator? Photo & Signature Help appreciated...

Article about: Hello Friends, I've just come across this rather striking photograph of a speaker behind the lectern...I suspect a Dutch Collaborator, but I'm hoping someone either recognizes the speaker an

Default Collaborator? Photo & Signature Help appreciated...

Hello Friends,
    I've just come across this rather striking photograph of a speaker behind the lectern...I suspect a Dutch Collaborator, but I'm hoping someone either recognizes the speaker and/or his signature...
    Your thoughts are appreciated,
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collaborator? Photo & Signature Help appreciated...   Collaborator? Photo & Signature Help appreciated...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collaborator? Photo & Signature Help appreciated...
    P
    Many

Very enthusiastic lad for sure. I can't tell what the banner hanging on the left side of the picture represents. The name looks like Wally Heap to me. A very American sounding name. Maybe an American group. It is an interesting picture Glenn.

Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Very enthusiastic lad for sure. I can't tell what the banner hanging on the left side of the picture represents. The name looks like Wally Heap to me. A very American sounding name. Maybe an American group. It is an interesting picture Glenn.

Jay
    I too thought "Wally Heap"... Cannot find anything related to the pics concerning Dutch origins..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Agree.. Wally Heap.

Given the ages of the faces in the photographs perhaps American bund youth?.. Some pics of their summer camps in the 1930's..Collaborator? Photo & Signature Help appreciated...