Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Currency added to the war room

Article about: I think the framed currency adds character to the war room..being that there is reichsmarks, yen, occupation money and lire, I'm not sure I posted in the right place.. Apologies to moderator

Default Currency added to the war room

I think the framed currency adds character to the war room..being that there is reichsmarks, yen, occupation money and lire, I'm not sure I posted in the right place.. Apologies to moderator in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Currency added to the war room
    P
    Many

?

Nicely presented. Currency displays really well and is often overlooked by collectors.

You may find this thread of interest:

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Display your Third Reich related banknotes/money tokens.

Regards,

Carl

A nice display, and one that I feel adds character to a "war room". Lets face it, everyone from top to bottom used currency of one sort or another throughout the war. Here is my Ghetto currency from Theresienstadt camp. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Currency added to the war room   Currency added to the war room  

?

Agree with Carl, an important, decorative and usually overlooked piece of the history.

I like the way you displayed your cash.

They do make interesting displays. Don't know about
    recent prices, but the cost for most TR era paper
    money is really quite low - except maybe mint or
    nicely illustrated high denomination notes.

I have many pieces that were only .50 or so.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Im collecting across the entire spectrum of ww2.. My main goal is for people to step into my war room and step back in time... guns, bayos, dishes, cash, radio, armbands, helmets, photo albums... I really want to cover as much as I can.

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Im collecting across the entire spectrum of ww2.. My main goal is for people to step into my war room and step back in time... guns, bayos, dishes, cash, radio, armbands, helmets, photo albums... I really want to cover as much as I can.
    Amen!!! I think you just described my war room too....lol.....minus the dishes of course
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    That really is the way to go.. IMO, It brings the "War Room" full circle..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Update! Switched to a single frame and added an oceana pound note.. Im needing more wall space.Currency added to the war room