Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen

Article about: Most of my posts on this forum are in regards to an item I'm trying to get an opinion on before buying. Many of these items have turned out to be fakes; thanks to the forum I have avoided pu

Default Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen

Most of my posts on this forum are in regards to an item I'm trying to get an opinion on before buying. Many of these items have turned out to be fakes; thanks to the forum I have avoided purchasing most of them. Some were impulse buys that I should have waited for feedback on...live and learn. For a change of pace I thought I would post something to show off, the best piece of ephemera I own, my 1936 Deutsche Reichspost telegram. I used the dealer's photos, they're much nicer than the ones I took.

Todd

Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seenDeutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seenDeutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen
    P
    Many

I've always liked these telegram folders. Their graphics are so excellent and there are many different kinds and types-a person could make a great collection out of just hunting for these alone.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Yes, the telegram is very nice! I have the same but it was sent in 1934.

And 2 more:

The first one is from 1941.

front - back - inside
    Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seenDeutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seenDeutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen

The second is from 1939.

front - back - inside - its envelope
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen   Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen  

Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen   Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen  

some awesome designs on these!!

here is a unused one a mate sent me over

Nurnberg die stadt der Reeichsparteitage

i agree with William these would make a nice collectable on their own!

my friend has a period brochure with all the different designs you got on these , anyone else have one?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen   Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen  

Deutsche Reichspost telegram, the nicest piece of paper ephemera I have seen  

Those are all amazing looking. I tried to find more after I purchased this one, but so far no luck.

i love that one with the adler and wreath that is SUPER!! be nice framed that!