Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14

Article about: hi. if some else here collects "frauenschaft" i would very much like to see pictures : )

Default deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14

hi.
    if some else here collects "frauenschaft" i would very much like to see pictures : )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14   deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14
    P
    Many

Thanks for posting...Many of these lesser-known sub-organizations are only now beginning to attract mainstream collector's interest, as prices are quite affordable vis-a-vis more "popular" subjects...I say get them while you can, because it won't last forever...BdM, RAD, Reichsnaehrstand memorabilia & plain old tinnies have all seen increased interest and increasing prices...Now I wish I had paid more attention to tinnies when nobody wanted them, lol...
    Just my 2 cents...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 06-21-2014 at 08:53 PM.

a most sincere remark, sir!!!
    i once thought about trying to get my hands on some SS items, but my wallet doesn`t allow that!
    also i don`t have a clue what is real or fake.
    i really like the "comment" i read on this forum somewhere going something like it doesn`t matter how big your collection is. what matters is the passion you put in it!!!!
    i also like craftsmen mitgliedskarte.
    i don`t collect ww2 german items just for the swastika!!
    thanx for watching!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    i once thought about trying to get my hands on some SS items, but my wallet doesn`t allow that!
    i really like the "comment" i read on this forum somewhere going something like it doesn`t matter how big your collection is. what matters is the passion you put in it!!!!
    thanx for watching!!!
    That wonderful comment (which gives us all hope) is from Larry C (one of the Moderaters here at WRF).

He states: "It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!!"

Something I always enjoy reading!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Deutches Frauenwerk real or fake?

hi, I wanna to know if this badge is real can somebody tell me?
    bought it for 20eur yesterday
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14   deutsches frauenwerk post cards and ns frauen-warte heft 14  

Quote by sebastiank View Post
    hi, I wanna to know if this badge is real can somebody tell me?
    bought it for 20eur yesterday
    Nice original badge. 20 euros is a reasonable price but you should try posting it in it's own thread and you may get more views and comments

Doug

thank u for information,
    i tried to search a forum here but i didn't find ...

seb

Quote by sebastiank View Post
    thank u for information,
    i tried to search a forum here but i didn't find ...

seb
    No probs Seb.
    best place to post items like your badge is in the 'Non-Combat Uniforms and related insignia of the Third Reich' section.

Perhaps the mod will move it there for you.

All the best
    Doug

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    thanx for watching!!!
    Collect only for swastika is a miss goal. You cannot understand the "smell" of the 30' and 40' if you only collect "Nazi" items.
    I bough a lot of books from theses years. Inside: no runes, no swastikas, only Pictures from german lands or novels.
    Inside a collections it' s a really good add-on, if you really want to study (and understand) the social-politic situation of the Germany in Europe.

On you pictures , we have a really snapshot of theses years, more than a military parade.
    I really like it.

[QUOTE=remss;1521884]You cannot understand the "smell" of the 30' and 40' if you only collect "Nazi" items.

Inside a collections it' s a really good add-on, if you really want to study (and understand) the social-politic situation of the Germany in Europe.

I agree completely...In order to gain an Objective Understanding, you have to immerse yourself in the subject...
    cheers, Glenn