Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Die Kriegsmarine Magazine

Article about: Hello, As i can see from this post, you got a lot of Kriegsmarine wartime magazines between your hands. So i would ask a simple question : is the prime material (the paper) of this Kriegsmar

Post Re: Die Kriegsmarine Magazine

Hello,

As i can see from this post, you got a lot of Kriegsmarine wartime magazines between your hands.
    So i would ask a simple question : is the prime material (the paper) of this Kriegsmarine magazines of a lower quality than the wehrmarcht magazine by exemple ?
    A lot of the Kriegsmarine magazines i have seen in real life or on the web are in bad or very bad shape. Is this a reality or just a bad selection of sources ?

Oh, and i have one more question, do you know where i can find more of this Kriegsmarine magazine issues ? My beginning collection shows huge gasps.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Kieffer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Die Kriegsmarine Magazine
    P
    Many

dziku74
    ?

Default Re: Die Kriegsmarine Magazine

Quote by Kieffer View Post
    Hello,

As i can see from this post, you got a lot of Kriegsmarine wartime magazines between your hands.
    So i would ask a simple question : is the prime material (the paper) of this Kriegsmarine magazines of a lower quality than the wehrmarcht magazine by exemple ?
    A lot of the Kriegsmarine magazines i have seen in real life or on the web are in bad or very bad shape. Is this a reality or just a bad selection of sources ?

Oh, and i have one more question, do you know where i can find more of this Kriegsmarine magazine issues ? My beginning collection shows huge gasps.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Kieffer
    Hello.
    I haven't seen too much difference in the paper quality between them two. Of course the ealrier issues had thicker paper but once the war progressed on in the wrong direction for Germans so did the paper quality.
    Nonetheless, I have many issues that are still in good shape. I think the problem was that they did not published them in large quanities hence they are hard to find nowadays. I have been collecting them for 6 years now and I am still missing a few. Let me know which ones you need and I will check my inventory for doubles.
    Eric.

Default Re: Die Kriegsmarine Magazine

Does anyone know what the "Ziegenhagen" stamp means on a Die Kriegsmarine magazine issue cover ?
    An "HZ" mark is also located near the title of the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2