Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Difficult SS stamp

Article about: Here´s a tricky one. The feldpostletter is sent from Oulu (in Finnish Lappland) to Lappee in Finland. The SS stamp is intriguing, has anyone of You gentlemen seen anything like it? All help

Jan
    ?

Default Difficult SS stamp

Here´s a tricky one. The feldpostletter is sent from Oulu (in Finnish Lappland) to Lappee in Finland. The SS stamp is intriguing, has anyone of You gentlemen seen anything like it? All help welcome!

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Difficult SS stamp  
    Attached Images Attached Images Difficult SS stamp 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Difficult SS stamp
    P
    Many

I think to a german letter with a SS stamp. Why? because you don't have one SS adress on the document.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

I think someone has ruined a period letter with a bogus SS stamp to increase its value.

Round seal stamps as used by the SS bore the national eagle as its central device, not the SS runes.

[Also, while I can't make out the unit/agency given on the stamp, it is supposed to be something based in Ratibor. This is in Upper Silesia (now Poland). Why should such a stamp be on a letter mailed between two places in Finland?]

spurious stamp.

Jan
    ?

The letter is sent from one female medic in Oulu (Finland) to another female medic student in Finland. I can see no reason whatsoever for an SS stamp on this kind of envelope. Thanks for Your opinions I consider the case "closed".

Best, Jan