Default Re: Documents/Signatures help request area

Thanks for looking Mark.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Documents/Signatures help request area
    P
    Many

Default Re: Documents/Signatures help request area

Good evening Mark/Gentleman,

I have two signatures I need help with, and I'm hoping someone can help me with them...

This signature has eluded me for some time, I've seen it used on documents from September 1942 when he was an SS-Hstuf. and in March 1944 when he held the rank of SS-Stubaf.

He was assigned to the HssG, Amt IIa in Sept 1942, the HssG, Amt IIb in April 1943 and with the HssG, Amt Id & HssG, Personalabteiling in March 1944.

I had considered Robert Pape and Heinz Meyer-Wolden, but their ranks were higher in 1942 and comparison signatures don't match!

Comparisons with other officers of this rank in the HssG don't match either.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

The second signature that has me scratching my head is a little easier, I initially thought it was SS-Hstuf. Dr. jur. Otto Nüssle, but I'm not 100% sure...and it doesn't compare to SS-Richter signatures I know were assigned to this court in 1943.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or ideas and extend my thanks for all help.

stuart

Default himmler short cut signature

hello new on here, been collecting 3rd reich documents for 25 years on & off and when something nice comes up, recently having a big sort out and selling ones on ebay that arnt that exciting and also finding ones that i had forgot i had which is lots so ignited my researching again, anyway couple of documents from the RFSS which ive often wondered if these are himmlers short cut signature, think most know he used the green pencil, which both these are, and both in the reichfuhrer ss stamp, anyway give me your thoughs, kevDocuments/Signatures help request areaDocuments/Signatures help request area

Default originals Documents & Signatures

Hi Guys just thought you would like to see my original Documents & Signatures

1 Adolf Hitler for 40 years long service medal

2 This document by chief of Reichschancelory for 25 years long service medal

3 This document is for Mother cross in silver.

4 This document for Mother cross third class
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Documents/Signatures help request area   Documents/Signatures help request area  

Documents/Signatures help request area   Documents/Signatures help request area  

Documents/Signatures help request area   Documents/Signatures help request area  

Documents/Signatures help request area  

Nice citations. All the signatures are printed/facsimile.

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask about your opinion on this document: It's hard to say about the badge, but I will greatly appreciate your thoughts about authenticity of the document itself
    Documents/Signatures help request areaDocuments/Signatures help request areaDocuments/Signatures help request area

Quote by PhMarlowe View Post
    Hi guys,
    I would like to ask about your opinion on this document: It's hard to say about the badge, but I will greatly appreciate your thoughts about authenticity of the document itself
    The citation is a fake I'm afraid.

?

Can anyone tell me how much a Himmler signed document is roughly worth? I've seen one for sale recently but £1000+ seems way overpriced!

For a normal standard one (i.e. relates to no one of note) then you are looking at around €500-600.

Hi....I bought this Hitler signed document some months ago.Do you thinks its hand made? Not autopen.....Thanks

Documents/Signatures help request areaDocuments/Signatures help request areaDocuments/Signatures help request area

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast