Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ernennungsurkunde zum Feldmeister 01.7.1935

Article about: i have some questions about this paper i hope someone can take the time to help me with?! : ) it appears to have been signed by Reichsarbeitsführer Hierl (or by a secretary?). was this a doc

Default Ernennungsurkunde zum Feldmeister 01.7.1935

i have some questions about this paper i hope someone can take the time to help me with?! : ) it appears to have been signed by Reichsarbeitsführer Hierl (or by a secretary?). was this a document issued to RAD man Wilhelm Grüter to show his "promotion" from Unterfeldmeister to Feldmeister? what is the significance of the number 7912a?
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernennungsurkunde zum Feldmeister  01.7.1935  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernennungsurkunde zum Feldmeister  01.7.1935
    P
    Many

?

That is a great question.. I suppose Wim will have the answer if anyone.
    Nice document too.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

thank you, my friend!! this is something i bought some time ago and just put in a folder for some strange reason (stupid of me!). i know people here also have a "real" life so i am just glad that some take the time to look at what i have. i would be thrilled if mr.Saris can help me : ) do you collect "anything" RAD? meaning douments, id cards, etc.
    Stig

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    thank you, my friend!! this is something i bought some time ago and just put in a folder for some strange reason (stupid of me!). i know people here also have a "real" life so i am just glad that some take the time to look at what i have. i would be thrilled if mr.Saris can help me : ) do you collect "anything" RAD? meaning douments, id cards, etc.
    Stig
    Yes... I do collect most Rad items.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi All
    The world is small and surprising...
    Regards
    Waldemar
    Ernennungsurkunde zum Feldmeister  01.7.1935

This was kinda...Odd? Nice document, though. It seems that I was correct in my assumption that he was promoted (in such a short time).Thank you for posting this!!
    Stig