MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)

Article about: Hello, In France we have also such "artists" I try to have copies. Of course not for simple soldat but paratrooper !

Hello, In France we have also such "artists" I try to have copies. Of course not for simple soldat but paratrooper !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)
    P
    Many

Leon, What you describe sounds like print results from 4 colour half-tone screen reproduction as found in photo litho print process, ie. the reproduction of a photo of a document using photo litho printing.

FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)

Desktop printers might also be able to produce the same results but it depends on the size and shape of the half-tone screen ruling seen in the reproduction of the documents you have in hand.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I have the pictures

Thanks for your input guys , I think these documents must have been printed on a high end machine as the text itself (typing included) show no sign of the "pixels" under magnification from the printer , it is only the background paper itself that has the minute dots as shown in the diagram above. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)   FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)  

FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)   FAKE AWARD DOCUMENTS(in detail)  

What a bunch of tricky bar-stewards these fakers are ......... grrr!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Good thread gents, well done for highlighting the issue. And I fully agree, an expert in the area of composition and technique would be most welcome.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Thanks for your input guys , I think these documents must have been printed on a high end machine as the text itself (typing included) show no sign of the "pixels" under magnification from the printer , it is only the background paper itself that has the minute dots as shown in the diagram above. Leon.
    Hi Leon,

The black text would most likely not show much evidence of "pixelation" if at all as the half tone screen dot size on the black plate for printing the text part of the image would be very large (to deposit more ink) in comparison to the rest of the screened image (i.e. the overall light paper colour) and the spaces between the screened text dots either filled in by what is called "ink spread" or the spaces too small to be visible over the texture of the printed substrate.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2