MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Fake Document in the Classifieds !!

Article about: No one is accusing you , but you must understand that when a fake item is offered for sale for \\$800 from a member who has zero posts , history, or reputation, the forum members are going to

?

Default Re: Fake Document in the Classifieds !!

No one is accusing you , but you must understand that when a fake item is offered for sale for $800 from a member who has zero posts , history, or reputation, the forum members are going to be very wary of your intentions as this is the way that many scammers operate across the internet !!

Hence my questions to the history of the purchase etc .

I hope that this item did not cost you too much , how much did you pay for it ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Document in the Classifieds !!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by cop View Post
    I have bought it from Russia some time ago in good faith, I`m not into nazi things and therefore I wanted to sell it.
    Regarding the postage as someone also thought to be wrong not to enter, so I do not know at this moment what it is.

It is sad that people are so judgmental and not ask first before you start saying that someone is trying to cheat.

But as it says in the Bible, " The one of you who is without sin cast the first stone"

Thank you for your kind remarks and comments
    Give me a break. Quotes from the Bible ?
    Why the hell do you expect anybody to give you the benefit of a doubt when the item is such a terrible and ignorant fake. The members and Administration aren't going to NOT say something. I don't care if I hurt your feelings nor do I care if you don't like me. The item that you say you bought "some time ago", as already said, is typical of the current crap coming out of Poland. Why would you buy it if your not into nazi things ? Either you are a fool or a con artist.
    The forums grumpy old man.
    Steve

Agreed with SteveR, the bible has nothing to do with it and doesn't belong in the convo.

The scripture does say, "thou shall not post fakes".

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I will give cop the benefit of the doubt. If he is indeed a con artist then he’s a bloody idiot of one to try and sell such a silly item on a forum such as this!!!! I feel he's the one that’s been conned! Does not excuse the fact that he's tried to sell it on here, but its probably through sheer ignorance rather than a serious attempt to sell a fake

I don't understand why they put NSDAPon the cover!

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    One post wonder, that's a shocker.
    exactly my thoughts. Good eye Paul

His name is Vitaliy Chapskiy and he is not from Russia, but Ukraine (Donetsk). He did offer me some of the stuff as well, but after a thorough look I found some grammar mistakes and photo's being too sexy for the document. I would advise to take extra caution in buying things from the eastern Europe. No offense but Poland and Ukraine are worse in terms of producing and selling fakes. I did however, bough one document of him and to be honest it looks immaculate and very hard to spot it's fake without sufficient knowledge. I even showed to some dealers and they also couldn't tell if it was fake, so watch out!

Are you being serious? And what would you do if you did have his details, I mean would you go and track him down and then knock on his door and ask him to stop selling fakes? I pretty much doubt it and certain that he will continue selling them

?

Quote by baha300 View Post
    His name is Vitaliy Chapskiy and he is not from Russia, but Ukraine (Donetsk). He did offer me some of the stuff as well, but after a thorough look I found some grammar mistakes and photo's being too sexy for the document. I would advise to take extra caution in buying things from the eastern Europe. No offense but Poland and Ukraine are worse in terms of producing and selling fakes. I did however, bough one document of him and to be honest it looks immaculate and very hard to spot it's fake without sufficient knowledge. I even showed to some dealers and they also couldn't tell if it was fake, so watch out!
    Can you post the document you bought please ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Fake Document in the Classifieds !!Fake Document in the Classifieds !!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast