Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feld post number I.D.

Article about: Since many years, I see pieces with "Paris", and I am in Paris, so I think all the German Army must go in my town during the 4 years of occupation. At the beginning I bought : it's

Default Feld post number I.D.

Gentlemen, can some one I.D. these numbers, L21133/W (or is it L21133/W ?) or L.G.P. Paris.....see attached photo of Feldpost box I have just acquired.
    Thanks in advance for help/information given.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feld post number I.D.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feld post number I.D.
    P
    Many

I have spent the afternoon doing some research on the web, this is a first for me as I do not usually dabble in things TR !
    This is what I have come up with on Feld Post Nr L21133/W.......the letter "L" for Luftwaffe, number 21133 for the following units.....
    (Mobilmachung-1.1.1940) 5. Zug Fla-MG-Reserve-Kompanie 103
    (25.9.1940-15.2.1941) gestrichen
    (15.2.1942-30.7.1942) Stab II Schutzen-Regiment verstarktes
    Regiment Hermann Goring
    (31.7.1942-9.2.1943) Stab III Schutzen-Regiment verstarktes
    Regiment Hermann Goring
    dann Stab III Schutzen-Regiment Brigade Hermann Goring
    dann Stab I, 1.-3. Kompanie, Kolonne u. Werkstatt-Kompanie I
    Panzer-Regiment Hermann Goring
    (10.2.1943-23.8.1943) Stab I, 1.-4. Kompanie, Kolonne I u.
    Werkstatt-Kompanie I Panzer-Regiment Hermann Goring
    dann Stab I Panzer-Regiment Hermann Goring
    (6.4.1944-9.11.1944) 6.7.1944 Stab I Fallschirm-Panzer-Regiment Hermann Goring.

So I assume that the letter "W" at the end of the feld post number is for Werkstatt-Kompanie ? if so either, "1.-3. Kompanie, Kolonne u. Werkstatt-Kompanie I Panzer-Regiment Hermann Goring (31.7.1942-9.2.1943)" or "1.-4. Kompanie, Kolonne I u. Werkstatt-Kompanie (tank Workshop Company) I Panzer-Regiment Hermann Goring(10.2.1943-23.8.1943)" would seem to fit............
    Prost ! Steve.

Really nobody ? ...............and I thought I did not know about such items !
    Disapointed ! Steve.

Hi Steve, you have it right.

Nice to have something to such a good unit.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the confirmation Ade, I had no idea I had actually got it right ! I needed a TR guy to set me straight.....
    The packet came with what purports to be the man's awards inside, EK II, Ost & West Wall medals, matching ribbon bar, black wound badge, Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and SA sports badge, as HG Panzer Division was in Poland, France (stationed in Paris) and Russia, I see no reason why they are not his.
    See below, thanks again Ade !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Hi Guys - Sorry, not my thread, but I figured I ask here as well - over at the "Field Gear" thread my fellow forum member 'Vegar' couln't find anything (THX to him anyway) - maybe better luck here...

I picked up this gasmask set recently - see thread: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...k-up-426252-2/

...and it had the owner's name and F. P. number on it:

Obgfr. Hugo Sonnefeld
    F. P. Nr. 02 103

The set is from 1944.

Is there any info out here - or this is just not enough to search?

THX in advance!

Feld post number I.D.Feld post number I.D.

Fabe, Feld post number 02103 is for "(Mobilmachung-1.1.1940) 2. Kompanie Nachschub-Bataillon 593".
    Here is information on that unit..... Nachschub-Bataillon 592 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht
    hit the translate button. Hope that helps.
    Prost ! Steve.

Nice haul Steve! Not your usual items of interest though....

Do you know the maker of the EK2?

Best regards

Hi Nick ! no not my usual collecting interest at all, I have a few TR items, but I was interested in this set on two counts, 1) it was cheap & 2) coming from a named soldat from a famous unit......I think I shall keep them a while............................they are not in hand at the moment, when they are I shall check for makers and make better images.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images Feld post number I.D. 

another image........................
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast