Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flee Market Finds

Article about: I bought all of this stuff at a flee market near my house, The book is from a German POW he wrote in it and drew pictures from his days in 3 different camps. The red leather book is a German

Default Flee Market Finds

I bought all of this stuff at a flee market near my house, The book is from a German POW he wrote in it and drew pictures from his days in 3 different camps. The red leather book is a German soldiers picture book. The tan envelopes are all letters, the large sack was for laundry or food. Lastly the book is a copy of Mein Kampf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flee Market Finds   Flee Market Finds  

Flee Market Finds   Flee Market Finds  

Flee Market Finds  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flee Market Finds
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Flee Market Finds

Nice collection I especially like the German soldiers picture book .

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Nice collection I especially like the German soldiers picture book .
    I really liked it as well it's one of a kind and it shows the soldier in Paris,Normandy coast, and lots of other neat land marks it's sad to think of what might have happened to him.

?

Any chance you would post some of the pictures for us to see that would be awsome

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Any chance you would post some of the pictures for us to see that would be awsome
    Yeah no problem

?

Thanks there is nothing better than looking at old pictures .Are you going to try and do any research on the soldier to see if you can find out what happened to him.

Here are some pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flee Market Finds   Flee Market Finds  

?

That is an awsome picture of the soldier standing in front of the heavily damaged wreck of what appears to be a freighter or is it a war ship ? That has been beached . I cant enlarge them enough to tell for shur You have some incredible pictures there.And they are definatley one of a kind thanks for showing them

That ship is actually one thats beached at dunkirk, i have seen it before on a few postcards that i have of thaat area.

Quote by plasmod3 View Post
    That ship is actually one thats beached at dunkirk, i have seen it before on a few postcards that i have of thaat area.
    I have een pictures of the ship as well but I cant find the name of the ship