Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fliergertechnische schule befähigungsnachweis and reichsluftahrtministerium document

Article about: hi. anyone who can translate these documents for me? no need for a word by word account, but just so i can understand the meaning. thanx : ) Stig

Default Fliergertechnische schule befähigungsnachweis and reichsluftahrtministerium document

hi.
    anyone who can translate these documents for me?
    no need for a word by word account, but just so i can understand the meaning.
    thanx : )
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliergertechnische schule befähigungsnachweis and reichsluftahrtministerium document   Fliergertechnische schule befähigungsnachweis and reichsluftahrtministerium document  

Fliergertechnische schule befähigungsnachweis and reichsluftahrtministerium document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliergertechnische schule befähigungsnachweis and reichsluftahrtministerium document
    P
    Many

They are:

1. Certficate by the higher aeronautical technical school for successful attendance of and graduation from a training course for equipment inspectors issued to a technical official of the Luftwaffe named Willibald Hochhuber.
    More specifically, he was a Beamter auf Kriegsdauer, i.e. an official holding a temporary appointment for the duration of the war.
    The officials' rank of Prüfmeister was equivalent to the soldiers' rank of Oberfeldwebel.

2. Transcription of 1.

3. Excerpt from the Luftwaffe's change-of-personnel-data register, certifiying the promotion of one Alfred Steinert to the rank of Regierungsinspektor des Beurlaubtenstandes der Luftwaffe, meaning he was a reserve official.
    The officials' rank of Regierungsinspektor was equivalent to the soldiers' rank of Oberleutnant.