Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

fotografia, firma hither

Article about: Hey there I introduce myself, my name is Gary, I write from Argentina I want to show this old photograph, I want to know what you think? thank you

Quote by MAP View Post
    I am not an expert on signatures, but one thing that I have learned is to look for a non fluid signature. Basically when a forger stops midway through and then continues or goes back over an existing line to start up again. I see a few potential examples of this, the worst of which I have highlighted in red, especially the smallest red circle.

Furthermore, our friend Cristiano has supplied known versions of his signature. While ALL signature will vary a bit, they should conform closely to known examples. While I see some attributes/letters that are close, I would say that the "itler" in Hitler is way off.

As always, happy to have those with more experience chime in and correct me.

Attachment 931962

I agree with you Michael, I can not give a sentence for this signature because I'm not an expert, but would not spend my money on this signature.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fotografia,  firma hither
    P
    Many

?

I believe Astrath and Map are right friend. The signature is a forgery.

?

Thumbs down

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it.
    I wouldn't have it in my collection as a gift!
    Sarge

?

Talking

hola Astrath, muchas gracias! es verdad poco se parecen a las del libro, muchas gracias por el jpg del las firmas, la guardare en mi base de datos!

?

hello MAP infinitely grateful for your valuable explanation, I will consider your valuable information for future purchases, apart from the signature was not good news, you think that photography is original era? or also false?

?

hello SteveR, thank you very much for your opinion, they have confirmed my suspicions!

?

hello Sarge, Thank you very much for the advice!

MAP
    ?

Happy for the collective knowledge of the forum members to provide helpful feedback. Sometimes unfortunately, it is not what one would hope for. It is always better to know the truth than not, despite potentially having lost some money. Most of us here all have made mistakes and own items that are fake. I know I have a draw full of them. . So, always post for opinions here before you buy the item.

As far as the photograph being original, I can not help. Hopefully someone else can

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by panda View Post
    hola Astrath, muchas gracias! es verdad poco se parecen a las del libro, muchas gracias por el jpg del las firmas, la guardare en mi base de datos!
    Espero que les he ayudado de alguna manera, este foro es excelente, estoy seguro de que le ayudará en muchas cosas, bienvenido.

?

thank you!!
    map
    despite having bad news for the forged signature, I am very happy to have found the forum and to be part of this great community, a million thanks to all for receiving me with so much affection and attention !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast