Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

fotografia, firma hither

Article about: Hey there I introduce myself, my name is Gary, I write from Argentina I want to show this old photograph, I want to know what you think? thank you

?

Dear friends
    Here I have another photograph, which has a firm AH
    but unlike the other, this firm part of the picture
    as a printing factory. you are saying?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture fotografia,  firma hither   fotografia,  firma hither  

fotografia,  firma hither  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fotografia,  firma hither
    P
    Many

Default View

It is an impression, a printed signature. I do not know if this picture is original WWII period, because I could not see time stamps on the photo, but I'm no expert on it. Observing the picture back, I see many flaws in the printing, which can prove to be a copy, as well as the role, it does not appear to be the same part of the time used in WWII.
    This course is my opinion. But let's wait more friends.
    NOTE: If you look at the picture's edge you will see flaws in the clipping of the photograph, this is not typical of WWII.
    I have helped in some way.

My English is not good, it would be better to write in Spanish, I do not know if I was clear in the previous post, but I do not see age marks on the photo, I think it would be better, because over I put stamps, and this is not the correct term .
    Thanks,
    NOTE: Remember that I am not an expert in photography, I hope someone help us with more information.

?

thank you very much, your contribution very valuable, interesting detail defects print background,
    sorry if my English is bad, but I'm using google translator
    since I do not master the language.

?

Astrath hello, on my part and I apologized in advance if I make angun catastrophic error language, haha

thank for the contribution, you commented that touch the picture seems to be old, it hurts that I do not have any era to compare.

Photos with the printed signature do not usually have this frill around the photo, that is, those ripples, official photos did not have it. At least to my knowledge, most have straight cuts as the pictures below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture fotografia,  firma hither   fotografia,  firma hither  

?

Astrath hello, thank you very much
    valuable your information, I'm adding inten and tips for my future purchases !!
    the link you passed me, very good !! thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3