Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

French and Vichy-France Propaganda

Article about: This is a Propaganda Poster for an anti-semitic exhibit in Paris 1943 or 1944 (I'm not sure right now as i) which i wanted to share. I wasn't sure if this belongs to "Propaganda of the

Quote by Komoto View Post
    Interesting, i didn't even know there are these type of Propaganda Posters in portugese.
    Here is another one in the same style about the Dieppe and other locations, also in french and same similar markings in the lower right

Attachment 1076701
    I like that one a lot !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement French and Vichy-France Propaganda
    P
    Many

kc1
    ?

Yes that makes sense, From documents i own i have read a lot about the 3. Reich caring extremely about making pro-japanese Propaganda in France and some other countries. I have a french Propaganda Poster that is pro-Japan and against the USA and still a bit of an oddity here:
    Thats an interesting facet of history bearing in mind the Japanese had marched into Vietnam to act as co rulers with the Vichy government so any pro propaganda must have had a bit of an up hill struggle. This led to the arming of the locals by the U.S to form a resistance movement against the Japanese forming the mould for the communist forces that then opposed the U.S during its support of South Vietnam.

Quote by Komoto View Post
    This is a Propaganda Poster for an anti-semitic exhibit in Paris 1943 or 1944 (I'm not sure right now as i'm not at home) which i wanted to share.
    I wasn't sure if this belongs to "Propaganda of the Third Reich" but considering that Vichy's Propaganda personnel worked together with the one of the 3. Reich i will try here.
    If this is the wrong section, please feel free to move.

I will also post others i have inherited as these are important eventhough dark relics from that time that should be shared.
    Also excuse the watermarks, but having seen how often such posters are reproduced and sold as originals on Ebay for insane amounts of money, i want to prevent that

Attachment 1076574

Amazing poster!!!! Thank you for posting it!!! As a anti semitic collector , I find these pieces fascinating , and have plans to donate my entire collection to the Holocaust museum in DC.... I have a few of the french Posters in my collection... I will post them shortly..

Here are a couple French ones in my collection.

This is a very interesting thread and collection.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I just got this miniature poster back from linen backing today.. This is italian antisemitism

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3